Mother of 2 children plus many others that also call me mom!!! Love knowing that other kids love me enough to include me in their world too!! Have been with Tim since my senior year in high school. As of today that makes 26 years! I love my job, I am an Insurance Agent and am good at it, but it's easy, I have great clients!! Feel incredibly blessed every day! Have two kids in college and now realizing that I need to find out who I am, so in my quest to try new things I have a blog! Who knows why or what but here I am! New adventures await!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nothing new tried......

Wish I could say that this is the 3rd of 52 things tried.  But, NOPE, in order for the 3rd thing to happen, I must conform to change......in this case, I need to change my thinking into "WOW here is a new opportunity - let's TRY it!!!!" ------Yea....LOL!!! Anyone that knows me well, knows I will think something to death and then give it CPR only to think it to death again......vicious circle!

Speaking of change - I am excited about a change that is coming up - for those of you that know where my office is - we are moving.  As are several businesses in town, Fuqua Ruth Typer Insurance has been looking at ways to cut expenses and spend wisely.   In an effort to do that, we will be moving the Newton office which is currently on Main street to Central National Bank and will be located at 101 E. Broadway - literally just around the corner.  By relocating, we are significantly cutting overhead - very exciting!  So stop by - the move should be complete by November 1st! 

I did change phones - I got a Motorola Bionic - boy is that a cool phone!!!!  I still have battery life at the end of the day!  For anyone with a droid now, you know that by days end you are lucky to have your phone on.  This zippy little phone has gone as long as 30 hours with a charge!!!  woo hoo!!!

Whoooooaaaaa - I am seeing a pattern to this blog today - it's about change!!!  Who would have guessed that I do change - just not quickly or often..... lol!  So, if you are getting excited that I have made a bunch of really cool changes - don't - you will be sad.  Only other change is hair color - nothing scary!

Life is wonderful!  Change happens - I must lose my resistance to this, I know that. 

This blog really had nothing to do with anything at all today - many hugs to all!  Have a great weekend!!! Tonight is Taste of Newton - it is a must!  Have fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so resistant to change too. If our plans change even a little bit, I freak out. I want to become better about it. I admire you for being willing to give it a shot. I'll think about it for a while :) Love you!

    danielle

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.