JT went back to school - he literally just left 15 mins ago....I just quit crying 5 mins ago and at any moment could start up again. He is going on his 3rd week at school and you would think he hasn't been home at all. But, he has been and he is doing well, learning to adjust.
Am I adjusting - no, probably not. I am not the only mom out there that has sent their 2nd child to college and felt lost. My whole world has centered around being a mom. Now I don't have to be a daily mom - only a mom on an as-needed basis. Not sure how that works. Ericka is in college, she has been for a while and is doing well and I have adjusted to being the as-needed mom with her. You would think the 2nd would be easy.
Here is to 52 weeks of trying new things. First thing I am going to try - food. Food makes everything better - usually. So, turkey burgers with onion and blue cheese is on the menu. Don't know what it will be next.....give me ideas. (Nothing to do with snakes or heights though!!!)
I'm so excited to read your blog! I can't wait to read about your new adventures. By the way, I'm Danielle, nice to meet you Kim :)
ReplyDelete